Submission Guidelines for Albertsons Library 3D Printer Service
Who Can Submit
Albertsons Library will print objects submitted by Boise State University faculty, staff, students, and affiliated researchers. The submissions do not have to be related to coursework, but must follow the Albertsons Library 3D Printer Policy
How to Submit
- Make sure your file is in an acceptable format. ScholarWorks can accept STL and gcode files under 2GB.
- Click on Submit Research in the left panel of this page.
- Login using your my.BoiseState user name and password.
- Read the Submission Agreement, check the box to agree to the given terms, and select Continue.
- Fill out the required fields.
- Upload your file and click submit.
Overview of the Process
You will receive an email from Administrators of Albertsons Library 3D Printer confirming your submission and status updates. If you need to make any changes to the model, a Librarian will let you know and you can submit a new file with the link provided in the email.