Summary & Purpose
These files are sample needles analyzed via Local Electrode Atom Probe (LEAP) for the purpose of conducting cluster analysis to characterize nanoscale oxide phases.
Date of Publication or Submission
This research was sponsored in part by the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission Grant NRC-HQ-84-14-G-0056, the Micron Foundation, and by the US DOE, Office of Nuclear Energy under DOE Idaho Operations Office Contract DE-AC07-05ID14517, as part of the Nuclear Science User Facilities experiments 13-419, 14-486, 15-540, 15-569, 16-625, and 16-710.
Single Dataset or Series?
.RHIT (raw LEAP data)
1. M.J. Swenson, J.P. Wharry. The comparison of microstructure and nanocluster evolution in proton and neutron irradiated Fe-9%Cr ODS steel to 3 dpa at 500蚓. J. Nucl. Mater., 467 (2015) 97-112.
2. M.J. Swenson, C.K. Dolph, J.P. Wharry. The effects of oxide evolution on mechanical properties in irradiated Fe-9%Cr ODS. J. Nucl. Mater., 479 (2016) 426-435.
3. C.K. Dolph, M.J. Swenson, J.P. Wharry. Plastic zone size for nanoindentation of irradiated Fe-9%Cr ODS. J. Nucl. Mater., 481 (2016) 33-45.
4. K.H. Yano, M.J. Swenson, Y. Wu, J.P. Wharry. TEM in situ micropillar compression tests of ion irradiated oxide dispersion strengthened alloy. J. Nucl. Mater., 483 (2016) 107-120.
5. M.J. Swenson, J.P. Wharry. Standardizing atom probe tomography cluster analysis methods for irradiated alloys: reconstruction and cluster size determination. J. Nucl. Mater., Submitted.
6. M.J. Swenson, J.P. Wharry. Nanocluster irradiation evolution in Fe-9%Cr ODS and ferritic-martensitic alloys. J. Nucl. Mater., Submitted.
LEAP analysis conducted between 20140325-20140326, 20140404, and 20160331
Privacy and Confidentiality Statement
Boise State University is explicitly compliant with federal and state laws surrounding data privacy including the protection of personal financial information through the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, personal medical information through HIPAA, HITECH and other regulations.
Users are free to share, copy, distribute and use the dataset; to create or produce works from the dataset; to adapt, modify, transform and build upon the dataset as long as the user attributes any public use of the dataset, or works produced from the dataset, referencing the author(s) and DOI link. For any use or redistribution of the dataset, or works produced from it, the user must make clear to others the license of the dataset and keep intact any notices on the original dataset. If users publicly use any adapted version of this dataset, or works produced from an adapted dataset, you must also offer that adapted database under this license. If users redistribute the dataset, or an adapted version of it, then users may use technological measures that restrict the work (such as DRM) as long as users also redistribute a version without such measures. This dataset may not be used for commercial purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranty
BOISE STATE UNIVERSITY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED AS PART OF THE SYSTEM FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. BOISE STATE UNIVERSITY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL BOISE STATE UNIVERSITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SYSTEM. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SYSTEM COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. COMPANY AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. BOISE STATE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR OUTPUT THAT DERIVES FROM USE OF THE SYSTEM.
Swenson, Matthew; Wu, Yaqiao; and Wharry, Janelle. (2017). Fe-9%Cr ODS, Fe2+ irradiated to 50 dpa at 400C, APT Data [Data set]. Retrieved from http://dx.doi.org/10.18122/B2BS3S