I'm Getting My Bachelor's Degree in Psychology--What Can I Do With It?
The answer is - plenty! While some undergraduates continue their education in graduate school, the majority of students do not go to graduate school (only about 25% of undergraduate psychology majors nationally go to graduate school). This article is about the options, opportunities, and challenges for the rest--the remaining 75% who seek a good job with their bachelor's degree in hand.
Landrum, R. Eric. (2001). "I'm Getting My Bachelor's Degree in Psychology--What Can I Do With It?". Eye on Psi Chi, 6(1), 20-22.
This document is currently not available here.