Frequently Asked Questions
- What is ScholarWorks?
- What can be uploaded to ScholarWorks?
- Who can upload documents to ScholarWorks?
- Do I have to do all the uploading myself?
- I have a whole collection of documents I would like to upload. Can I do this?
- Who can access the items included in ScholarWorks?
- I understand ScholarWorks can support the electronic publishing of academic journals. How do I learn more about this?
- My colleague told me he has his own "SelectedWorks" page. What is it and can I set one up?
- My publisher is requiring me to wait a certain period of time before I can post my publication on ScholarWorks. What can I do?
- I’m a Boise State University graduate student. Can I upload my thesis/dissertation to ScholarWorks?
- How does uploading content to ScholarWorks help me disseminate my work?
- I need help! Who do I contact?
- How do I upload a document?
- What document types does ScholarWorks accept?
- I don't have electronic versions of old working papers that I'd like to include in ScholarWorks. Is it okay to scan the printed page to a PDF file?
- When I copy and paste abstracts into the Submit form, some text is missing, quotes look odd, or strange characters appe